1.- Information of the legal owner of the Web (article 10 of the LSSICE)
Company name: Sucralin de Sucralose, S.L.
Registered office: c / Esla nº 21, 08223 Terrassa
Data referenced in point * 1.-
Commercial Register of Barcelona, volume 41982, page 93, page B-397931, 1st registration.
The provider, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users with whom he intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE). . ), as well as to inform all users of the conditions of use of the website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, agreeing to scrupulously respect the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other applicable legal provision.
The provider has the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the site, without any obligation to notify in advance or inform users of these obligations, being understood that it is enough to publish the new content on the website.
2. Conditions of access and use.
The website and its services are freely available, however, Sucralin de Sucralose, S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated to Sucralin de Sucralose, S.L. and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements.
The user expressly agrees to appropriately use the contents and services of Sucralin de Sucralose, S.L. and not to use them for, among others:
· Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apologizes for terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
· Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Sucralin Sucralose, SL or third parties; as well as to prevent other users from accessing the website and its services due to the massive consumption of computer resources via which Sucralin de Sucralose, S.L. provides its services.
Attempt to access other users' e-mail accounts or restricted areas of the Sucralin de Sucralose, S.L. or third party computer systems and, where appropriate, remove information.
· Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as the confidentiality of information Sucralin de Sucralose, S.L. or third parties.
· Impersonate the third-party user, government or a third party.
· Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other person publicly communicate, transform or modify the content, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or legal authorization.
· Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
3.- Intellectual and industrial property
The Website, including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the drawings, logos, text and/or graphics are property of the Supplier or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from some of the authors. All contents of the site are duly protected by the regulations of the intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public archives.
Whatever the purpose for which they were designed, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing require, in any case, a prior written authorization from the supplier. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious violation of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The drawings, logos, texts and/or graphics external to the supplier, which may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners and are themselves responsible for the controversy that may ensue. In any case, the supplier has the express and prior authorization.
The provider does not expressly authorize third parties to redirect users directly to the specific content of the website and must in any case redirect to the main website of the provider.
The supplier acknowledges in favour of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or presence on the website that they have rights or responsibilities of the supplier towards them, nor the support, sponsorship or recommendation.
To make any kind of comments regarding possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well comments of the content of the website, you can do so via the following e-mail:
4.- Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The content of this website is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, completeness, accuracy, validity, timeliness or suitability or its utility for a specific purpose.
Sucralin de Sucralose, S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind resulting from:
· The impossibility to access the site or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects of all types of content transmitted, disseminated, stored and made available to the users.
· The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may affect computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
· The law enforcement, good faith, public order, website traffic and this legal notice following an improper use of the site. In particular, and as an example, Sucralin de Sucralose, SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights of honour, respect for the privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulation of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Since the provider cannot always control third-party content on its websites, it assumes no responsibility for this content. In any case, the supplier declares that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content likely to contravene the national or international legislation, the morality or the public order, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the information and content stored, as a non-limitative example, in forums, newsgroups, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means allowing third parties to publish content independently in the provider's site. However, and in accordance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the supplier is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and will collaborate in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of any content that could affect or contravene the national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or the moral and public order. If the user believes that the content of the website contains content that may be subject to this classification, please inform the website administrator immediately.
5.- Procedure in case of illegal activities.
If a user or third party believes that certain facts or circumstances disclose the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must: send a notification to Sucralin de Sucralose, SL, properly identifying you, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring (and under your responsibility) that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be officially published in the official government journals, which is the only instrument that certifies its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be construed as a guide without legal validity.
7.- Applicable law and jurisdiction.
For the resolution of all disputes or problems related to this website or the activities that are developed there, the Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties submit themselves expressly. The Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain) are competent for the settlement of all conflicts or derivative conflicts.